1. What is your name?
Daniela Guadalupe Lopez Estrada
2. Where are you from?
San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
3. Where and what did you study?
Bachelor’s in Public Accounting
4. How long have you been working at Escalera?
5. What did you do before working at Escalera?
I worked at the Velasco Bermudez y Asociados, Velasco Gonzalez and Company Accounting Firm.
6. What has been the experience that has most impacted you?
The quantity of kids and young adults in the various communities around Chiapas who are enthusiastic and eager to continue studying no matter the distance they have to go to get to school.
7. Why is education important to you?
It is fundamental to improve quality of life, both economically and socially for everyone.
8. Tell us something about you that many people don’t know:
I would have liked to study tourism.
9. What is your favorite book?
100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
10. If someone is planning a trip to Chiapas, where would you recommend they go?
Lagos de Colon.